Where possible the availability of the journal is listed.
- Assistive Technology – available via My Journals on the National Library for Health (NHS Athens account required)
- British Journal of Healthcare Computing and Information Management – available free online
- Health Informatics Journal
- RSS feeds– current issue, previous issues, most frequently read articles, most frequently cited articles
- Informatics for Health and Social Care
- Informatics in Primary Care
- RSS feeds– current issue, previous issues
- International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications – articles available free online
- RSS feed – provides a list of the most recently published article titles along with their abstracts and links to their online version
- Journal of Assistive Technologies – table of contents alerting service available, print copy will be available from the King's Fund Information and Library Service shortly
- Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare – print copy available at the King's Fund Information and Library Service
- Telemedicine and e-Health – table of contents alerting service available. March and June 2008 issues available free online (8 July 08)
- RSS feed – current issue
WSDAN is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.